Monday, April 15, 2013

Having a Yard Sale!

We decided to have a yard sale and make room for more crochet goodness! I think the planning phase is almost done, and I am ready to clear out stuff.

I am hope that since we are selling some great end tables, book cases, a full size bed with sheets and bedding, a small TV, and even some ceiling fans will draw over the USF crowd.

We posted our sale on this cool website: Find garage sales in tampa on yardsalesearch.com

I think I will also put out signs early in the week to get people excited. What do you do to prepare for a yard sale? Any tips or tricks?

I think I should have a little setup on the side table showing some cool Davierae Crochet stuff! Plus I could put out a box of coffee cup cozies and see how well they sell. Here is a photo of my favorite cozies:




<3 Davina

Follow Davierae on Pinterest

 on Twitter

Like Davierae Crochet on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment