Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pinterest Ideas are Awesome!

I have had the best time scrolling through Pinterest finding cute crochet ideas. Today i stumbled onto a board just full of Harry Potter crochet ideas. I just had to repin so many of them. I would love to share with you my favorite ideas for Davierae Crochet. Follow my board to get some ideas.

Would you like to see some of the items I have personally made? You can find them on Pinterest, as well!

This is just one of my favorites (because you really don't need just one favorite), and of course I got this ideas off of Pinterest.

This Yoda baby beanie is one of the most liked hats on my FaceBook page. It's just too cute! Plus the model is just adorable.

Keep an eye out for more great ideas. Feel free to share them here!


<3 Davina




No comments:

Post a Comment