Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Pleasure of Giving

Frog Baby Beanie for newborn to 3 months
Frog Beanie for newborn to 3 months
modeled by Isaac Hogsett
I truly believe there is nothing better than giving the perfect gift to a friend. I love going to little shops and stumbling on a little gifty that would just be perfect for so and so. But I think even better than that is when I can give a gift that was handmade for that special someone. The look on their face when they here "I made this special for you!"

With this in mind I created Davierae Crochet. For years I have made little gift for friends. Slowly they began to ask, "Can you make a beanie for my newborn grandchild? I will pay you." I began looking on line at others who sell hand made gifts and I thought it is such a lovely idea. What sets Davierae Crochet apart from so many other sites is that I do not keep an inventory. You can tell me the item you like, a size, and color palette. I will make the item special for you or your loved one.

Feel free to check out the photos of gifts I've made in the past on my Facebook page Davierae Crochet. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

<3 Davina

Follow Davierae





No comments:

Post a Comment